(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2021-22 : Home Science
Sample Question Paper (Term-1) 2021-22
Subject Name : Home Science
Subject Code: 064
Time Allowed: 90
Minutes Maximum Marks: 35
1. Which is not amongst the four pillars of Ergonomics?
d. Industrial psychology
2. Rahul ate a sandwich which appeared good and smelled pleasant. Within few hours he complained of severe stomachache, nausea and vomiting. This could be attributed to
a. Food adulteration
b. Food intoxication
c. Food infestation
d. Food contamination
3. Nitya owns a garment company and took risky decisions in her work every day. Nitya is an/ a ------
b. Wage employed person
d. Unskilled worker
4. In India, health care is provided at three levels. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
a. Primary level- PHC
b. Secondary level- CHC
c. Tertiary level- CHC
d. Tertiary level-AIIMS
5. While assessing nutritional status of a patient which factor is not considered by the clinical nutritionist?
a. Anthropometric measurements
b. Detailed information on diet and medication histories
c. Relating the information on laboratory and physical measurements
d. Diet survey
6. Which is the key sector of ICDS to provide preschool education in remote areas?
b. Training institutes
d. Day care centres
7. Codex India is located ata. Ministry of food processing Industries
b. Department of Agriculture and Cooperation
c. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
d. Directorate General of Health