Disclaimer: This website is NOT associated with CBSE, for official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
Sample Question Paper (Term-1) 2021-22
Subject Name : Kathak
Subject Code: 056
Time Allowed: 60
Minutes Maximum Marks: 15
1. How many classical dances are recognized in India
2. There is a tradition of offering prayers to lord Jagannath through dance is called
3. The older name of which dance was dasi-attam
4. Vishnu appears as Mohini to save lord ___from the demon bhasmasur.
5. The Mohiniyattam dances usually wears a ____ embroidered with bright golden brocade at the edges
a) red sari
b) green saree
c) white saree
d) black saree
NEW! CBSE Board E-BOOKS PDF
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2023 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: This website is not associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in