(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20 : Legal Studies
Sample Question paper
Time allowed: 3 hours
Maximum Marks: 80
1. All questions are compulsory. Internal choice is given in all sections.
2. Section A- Questions from 1 – 4 has 20 Objective type questions.
3. Section B - Questions from 5 – 12 are of 2 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 40 words each.
4. Section C- Questions from 13 – 17 are of 4 marks each. The answers to these questions should bnot exceed 100 words each.
5. Section D- Questions from 18 – 21 are of 6 marks each. The answers to these questions should not exceed 200 words each.
Q1. Fill in the blanks:-
a. ________ is the highest judicial authority below a High Court Judge.
b. ___________ of administrative law is applied on the basis of the following elements:-
(a). If there is an express promise given by a public authority
(b). Because of the existence of a regular practice which the claimant can reasonably expect to continue
(c). Such an expectation must be reasonable
________ form of Government cannot strictly apply separation of powers.
c. Doctrine of stare decisis means _________
d. In the 13th century England, the barons were dissatisfied with the taxation policies of the King. The problem was resolved by ______
________ is the International human rights treaty which protects our civil and political rights.
e. ___________ was the first pan India law which abolished a religious test for enrolment as a pleader.