NEW! CBSE 2020 Sample Papers : Class-X, Class-XII
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1. Why Bharata wrote Natya Shastra? What was the occasion? When it was
performed and who were the performer?
2. Name one of the most popular Sanskrit books of poems used in almost all
the classical dances of India. Give an example of Manipuri dance.
3. What is Vasant Ras Leela of Manipuri? Explain the basic theme of their
4. What kind of dance is used in the Manipuri Mala Sankeitan? Explain in
5. What is the basic characteristic of Manipuri dance movements and stances?
6. Name the musical instruments traditionally used in Manipuri dance explain
their specific use with examples.
7. Explain in detail the costumes of Radha and Krishna in Manipuri dance.
NEW! Sample Papers Books : Class-X, Class-XII
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in