(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2019-20 : National Cadet Corps
Sample Question paper
National Cadet Corps
Time allowed: 3 hours
Full marks: 70
(1) The question paper consists of two sections (Common Section & Special Section)
(2) ‘Common Section’ is compulsory for the students of all the three wings.
(3) ‘Special Section’ shall be attempted as per the chosen wing
(4) Under Common Section, 01to 13 are one word/line answer questions; fill-in the blank and multiple choice questions
(5) The answer to 02 marks questions should not exceed 50 words
(6) The answer to 03 marks questions should not exceed 100 words
(7) The answer to 04 marks questions should not exceed 150 words
(8) The answer to 06 marks questions should not exceed 250 words
1. When was Cabinet Mission sent to India
2. When the short trail is normally carried out?
3. How many steps are there per minute in ‘Tez Chal’ or quick march for girl cadets?
4. What is the angle formed between the toes in Savadhan position?
5. Mention any one Directive Principle of the State Policy.
6. If a cadet has to turn to right then at what angle he/she will turn?
7. An old Chinese proverb says “An inch of ------ cannot buy an inch of --------
8. Operation ---------- was carried out in Siachen Glacier in 1984.
9. Civil Defence was first established in India on 24 October
10. National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) is headed by
a. Home Minister
c. Prime Minister
d. Defence Minister
11. What is the full form of NDRF?
a. National Disaster Reaction Force
b. National Disaster Rescue Force
c. National Disaster Response Force
12. Renewable resources cannot be replenished naturally (True/False)