(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2017-18 : Physics
Sample Question Paper (PHYSICS)
Time Allowed: 3Hours
Maximum Marks: 70
1. All questions are compulsory. There are 26 questions in all.
2. This question paper has five sections: Section A, Section B, Section C, Section D and Section E.
3. Section A contains five questions of one mark each, Section B contains five questions of two marks each, Section C contains twelve questions of three marks each, Section D contains one value based question of four marks and Section E contains three questions of five marks each.
4. There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and all the three questions of five marks weightage. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
5. You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary.
Section – A
1. In the given figure, charge +Q is placed at the centre of a dotted circle. Work done in taking another charge +q from A to B is W1 and from B to C is W2. Which one of the following is correct: W1 > W2, W1=W2 and W1 < W2?
2. Plot a graph showing the variation of current ‘I’ versus resistance ‘R’, connected to a cell of emf E and internal resistance ‘r’.
3. State the factors on which the refractive index of a material medium for a given wavelength depends.
4. Sketch the emergent wavefront.
5. In the wave picture of light, intensity of light is determined by square of the amplitude of wave. What determines the intensity of light in the photon picture of light?
Section – B
6. (a)An alternating voltage E = Eo sinωt is applied to a circuit containing a resistor R connected in series with a black box. The current in the circuit is found to be I = Io sin (ωt + π/4).