(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2020-21 :psychology
Psychology (037) Class- XII
Sample Question Paper 2020-2021
Time – 3 Hours Max Marks – 70
● All questions are compulsory except where internal choice has been given.
● Answers should be brief and to the point. Marks for each question are indicated against it.
● Question No. 1- 14 in Section I are objective type questions carrying 1 mark each. You are expected to answer them as directed.
● Question No. 15-16 in Section II are case based with objective type questions. Question No. 15 has three questions carrying 1 mark each. Question No. 16 has four questions carrying 1 mark each. You are expected to answer each one of them.
● Question No. 17-22 in Section III are very short answer type questions carrying 2 marks each. Answers to each question should not exceed 30 words.
● Question No. 23-25 in Section IV are short answer type-I questions carrying 3 marks each.
Answer to each question should not exceed 60 words.
● Question No. 26-29 in Section V are short answer type-II questions carrying 4 marks each.
Answer to each question should not exceed 100 words.
● Question No. 30 and 31 in Section VI are long answer type questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each question should not exceed 200 words.
Section I Marks
Q1A) is an individual’s preference for engaging in one or more 1
specific activities relative to others.
Q1B) …………………………….. tests involve divergent thinking and 1
assess such abilities as ability to produce a variety of ideas.
Q2) The notion of self-esteem is based on Bandura's social learning theory. 1
Q3)The state of physical, emotional, and psychological exhaustion is 1
known as .
Q4) Which of the following is true of depression? 1
a. It affects men more frequently than women.
b. It is a component of Dissociative Identity Disorder.
c. It is caused by low activity of serotonin.
d. It is more prevalent among the wealthy than the poor.
Q5A) Which one of the following best describes a crowd? 1
a. Collection of people
b. Collection of people by chance
c. Feeling of interdependence amongst members
d. Positive synergy amongst the members
Q5B) A is a cluster of ideas regarding the characteristics of a 1
Q6) Bindu is a remarkable singer and has won many accolades. She is known 1
as a child prodigy. Which of the following terms best describe Bindu’s abilities?
c. Naturalistic intelligence