(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2019-20 : Taxation
Sample Question Paper 2019-20
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions:
1. On which products GST is not levied?
2. To whom Deduction u/s 80 C in respect of life insurance premium, contribution to Provident Fund etc. is allowed?
3. What is the threshold limit for registration under GST law across India?
4. Do we need to pay Advance Tax if tax payable after TDS is not more than or equal to Rs. 10,000/-?
5. What is the taxable event under GST?
6. What is the mode of the payment of Medical Insurance premium u/s 80 D?
7. Which GST tax is levied on inter-state supply of Goods or Services in India?
8. Which form is used for the deduction of TDS levied u/s 192?
9. When was GST implemented in India?
10. What is the maximum limit of deduction u/s 80 QQB in respect of royalty income of authors of certain books?
11. What is the maximum qualifying limit for deduction as per section 80 CCE?
12. What is the obligation in respect of deduction of TDS in case of Rental Income?