Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1. What is molecular formula of bleaching powder?
2. What effects does the concentration of H+ (aq) have on the acidic nature of
3. Why should curd and sour substances should not be kept in brass or copper
4. Name the substance which on treatment with chlorine yields bleaching powder?
5. Write equation between plaster of Paris and water.
6. A solution reacts with crushed egg shell to give a gas that turns lime water
milky. The solution contains,
a. NaCl b. HCl c. LiCl . d. KCl
NEW! Sample Papers Books : Class-X, Class-XII
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in