Guess Papers – 2012
Class – X
Subject – English Communicative
1.What was Calpurnia’s plea? How did Caesar take it?
2. Was Caesar adamant in not responding to his wife’s plea?
3.Caesar wanted to go forth, come what may. Which aspect of his personality you
4. What was Calpurnia afraid of? How did she express her fear in convincing
5. Caesar was unable to overrule Calpurnia’s argument. How did Calpurnia manage
6. What did Caesar ask Decius Brutus to convey to senators? Why was he in
7. Decius Brutus must have been crest fallen as he heard Caesar was not going
along with him. How did he save the situation in his favour?
8. Was Caesar searching for an excuse to go for crowning? How did Decius Brutus
9. What made Caesar chide his wife?
10. What role did Metellus Cimber play in arousing Caesar’s anger?