Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
1. What causes Brownian movement in a colloidal solution?
2. Write the IUPAC name of the following organic compound.
3. Arrange the following compounds in an increasing order of acidic
strengths: CH3CH2CH(Br)COOH, CH3CH(Br)CH2COOH, (CH3)2CHCOOH, CH3CH2CH2COOH.
4. Write chemical equation when PtF6 and xenon are mixed together.
5. What is the use of SO2 formed during the roasting of Sulphide ores?
6. Mention a large scale use of the phenomenon called reverse osmosis?
7. Write an example of a neutral molecule which is Isoelectronic with
8. Write structural formula of 2,3-dichloropentane. State whether it
is optically active or not.
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2020 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in