CBSE : Education Transformation Workshop for Principals in collaboration with Microsoft
CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft shall be conducting two Education Transformation Workshops, of one
day duration each, for Principals on latest technology that gives an idea to school leaders who are engaged in
holistic education transformation. The critical conversations needed for effective transformation of education
systems are the focus of this workshop.
About the Workshops:
Transforming an entire school system is an exciting opportunity. While challenging, it’s easier with a proven way to help decision makers get it right. The Microsoft K-12 Education Transformation Framework is an effective, flexible platform for education transformation based on the latest research and input from hundreds of academics, experts, and policy makers. We distilled the key insights into a single, powerful framework now available to school leaders everywhere. There are 4 components to the Transformational Framework:
- Leadership and Policy
- Modern Teaching and Learning
- Intelligent Environments
- Technology Blueprint
Benefits of the Workshops:
- Transform the learning environment through the positive use of digital technology with physical learning spaces that are more flexible, collaborative, equitable, healthy, and inspiring.
- Develop an environment of sustainable and responsible design for your school or campus.
- Develop a safer, more secure, and responsive school and campus.
- Use AI, cloud, and data analytics to manage complex school environments more efficiently.
- The agenda of the workshop is being enclosed for perusal.
Details of the Workshops:
- The Workshop shall be held in two batches on 19th & 20th Nov. 2019 at The Westin, Gurugram.
- Participants can register for participation in this Workshop on either of the two batches.