CBSE Class-12 Exam 2018 : Marking Scheme
Question Paper, Business Studies
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2018 : Business Studies
Senior School Certificate Examination
Marking Scheme---Business Studies 66/1, 66/2, 66/3
1. The marking scheme carries only suggested value points for
the answer. These are only guidelines and do not constitute the complete answer.
The students can have their own expression and if the expression is correct,
marks be awarded accordingly.
2. Evaluation is to be done as per instructions provided in the
3. If a question has parts, please award marks on the right hand
side for each part. Marks awarded for different parts of the question should
then be totalled up and encircled in the left hand margin.
4. If a question does not have parts, marks be awarded in the
left hand margin.
5. If a candidate has attempted a question twice, marks should
be given in the question attempted first and the question attempted later should
be ignored with the comment ‘Extra Attempt’.
6. In a question, if two features/ characteristics/ points are
asked but an examinee writes more than two features/ characteristics/ points,
say, five, of which first is correct, second is incorrect, the first two should
be assessed and the remaining should be ignored.
7. The examiners should acquaint themselves with the
instructions given in the Guidelines for Spot Evaluation before starting the
8. Every examiner should stay upto sufficiently reasonable time
normally 5-6 hours everyday and evaluate 20-25 answer books and should devote
minimum 15-20 minutes to evaluate each answer book.
9. Every examiner should acquaint himself/ herself with the
marking schemes of all the sets.
10. It is expected that the marking scheme should be followed
objectively to ensure quality evaluation. For instance, if an examinee scores 24
marks, then the marks should not be inflated to 27 simply to pass him/ her.
11. Marks should be awarded keeping in view the total marks of a
particular question and not the total marks of the question paper. For example,
if one mark is given to a 3 marks question even if nothing is correct, then that
one mark constitutes 33% of the total marks for this answer.
12. The examiner shall also have to certify in the answer book
that they have evaluated the answer book strictly in accordance with the value
points given in the marking scheme and correct set of question papers.
13. While evaluating the answer scripts, if the answer is found
to be totally incorrect, it should be marked as (x) and awarded zero (0) marks.
14. A full scale of marks 0-80 has to be used. Please do not
hesitate to award full marks if the answer deserves it. Similarly, wherever an
examinee writes an answer upto the mark, his/ her marks should not be deducted
15. As per the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court, the candidates
would now be permitted to obtain photocopy of the Answer Book on request on
payment of the prescribed fee. All examiners/ Head Examiners are once again
reminded that they must ensure that evaluation is carried out strictly as per
value points for each answer as given in the Marking Scheme.
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2018 : Business Studies (HINDI)
अपेक्षित उत्तर /मूल्यांकन बिंदु
66/1, 66/2, 66/3