CBSE Class-12 Exam 2018 : Marking Scheme
Question Paper, Multimedia and Web Technology
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2018 : Multimedia and Web Technology
CBSE AISSCE 2018 Multimedia and Web Technology (Subject
Code 067 Paper Code No. 89 )
Delhi/Outside Delhi Marking Scheme
- All answers provided in the Marking scheme are SUGGESTIVE.
- Examiners are requested to accept all possible alternative correct
- Wherever HTML Tags are asked – ignore the format/additional arguments if
so given in the answer(s)
- Wherever SQL queries are answered, single quote ‘’ as well as double
quotes “” are acceptable to enclose text/date values.
- Wherever multiple answers are suggested, they are in order of
(i) Which key can be chosen as the primary key of the above table ?
Ans SID OR Phone
(ii) What is the degree and cardinality of the given table ?
Ans Degree - 6,Cardinality - 5
(iii) Write the suitable data types of SID and DOB columns
Ans SID - Alphanumeric OR Text OR Character OR Varchar
Note: Except Numeric/Date/Boolean
DOB - Date OR Date/Time
(iv) With reference to the above given table, write commands in SQL to
(A) Insert First record in the table
(B) Display the names of employees who have salary higher than 45000.
Ans (A) INSERT INTO Salesperson
(‘S101’,‘Amit Kumar’,98101789654,1967-01-23,67000.00, ‘North’);
INSERT INTO Salesperson
(SID, Name, Phone, DOB, Salary, Area )