CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Basic Agriculture
Subject : Basic Agriculture
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
- Please check that this question paper contains 4 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidates.
- Please check that this question paper contains 24 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) The question paper consists of four Sections, A, B, C and D.
(iii) Section A has 10 questions of 1 mark each, Section B has 6 questions of 2 marks each, Section C has 6 questions of 3 marks each and Section D has 2 questions of 5 marks each.
SECTION – A
Multiple Choice Questions (1-10, one mark each)
1. Which is a ‘Kharif’ crop ?
2. Mango belongs to family
3. Marigold is propagated by
4. Anthrax disease in animals is caused by
(c) Protozoa (d) Nutrition
5. Fowl Pox is a
(a) Fungal disease
(b) Bacterial disease
(c) Viral disease
(d) Protozoan disease
6. Highest lactose is found in
(a) Human milk
(b) Cow milk
(c) Buffalo milk
(d) Camel milk
7. Which is self-pollinated crop ?
8. Moisture content in cereals seed should be
9. Apis mellifera is a
(b) Silk worm
(c) Lac insect
10.Which is a biofertilizer ?