CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Health Care Service
Subject : Health Care Service
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
- Please check that this question paper contains 4 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidates.
- Please check that this question paper contains 22 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minutes time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii) Question No. 1 to 12 are of one mark each.
(iii) Question No. 13 & 14 are of two marks each.
(iv) Question No. 15 to 18 are of three marks each.
(v) Question No. 19 & 20 are of five marks each.
(vi) Question No. 21 & 22 are of six marks each.
Fill in the blanks :
1. _________ has the responsibility for collecting and processing all blood used in the hospital for transfusions.
2. Pulse and blood pressure are related to _________ functioning.
3. _________ is a micro-organism that has the potential to cause disease.
4. ORS stands for _________.
5. Cells are able to break down and use substances from food as fuel in the process called _________.
6. EMS stands for _________.
Answer the following questions very briefly :
7. Write down the function of gynecology department in a hospital.
8. What is the difference between prone position and supine position ?
9. What is the difference between anaerobic and aerobic bacteria ?
10. Name the instrument used to measure blood pressure.
11. Write the difference between flexion and extension in general motion.
12. Write down the role of reception in a hospital.
Answer in brief :
13. Write down the difference between OPD and IPD.
14. Enumerate the parts of a reception counter.