CBSE Class-10 Exam 2018 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Information Technology
Subject :Information Technology
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
General Instructions :
- Please check that this question paper contains 4 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 28 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
Section – A
Attempt any two :
1. You cannot park your car anywhere _________ this building for security reasons.
2. The teacher has given a new set of instructions ________ the students on school attendance.
3. Sandeep is doing his job _______ well.
4. Alice asked _________ students if they had seen her new orange bag.
(b) a little
Attempt any four :
5. To insert a ________ page break, select the row below where you want to insert the page break.
6. Conditional formatting is available under ________ group in Home tab.
7. ________ command is used to create a new table in a database.
8. A ________ is an appointment to which you invite people or reserve resources.
(c) Journal Entries
9. When data is transferred on the internet, data is broken up into bits of same sized pieces called ________.
10. ________ are the short text messages that can be used for taking quick notes.
11. LAN stands for
(a) Local Area Network
(b) Land Area Network
(c) Lease Area Network
(d) Loop Area Network
12. A ________ is the visual motion when one slide changes to the next during a presentation.
(a) Clip Art
(d) Slide Transition