CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Banking & Insurance
Subject : Banking & Insurance
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections :
I. SECTION A
- Multiple choice questions/Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
II. SECTION B
- Long answer/Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
MCQs/Fills ups/One Sentence/True-False statement (Attempt any ten)
1. The rate of interest on cash credit account is _________ than overdraft interest rate.
2. Letter of credit is a/an _________ loan.
(c) None of the above
3. The full form of IFSC is _________.
4. Cash remittance limit for NEFT transactions for a walk-in customer is _________.
(a) < 10,000
(b) < 25,000
(c) < 50,000
5. _________ linked _________ plan is a type of Life Insurance.
6. What is meant by ‘Term Insurance’ ?
7. Assignment of Life Insurance Policy can be done before acquiring the policy. (True/False)
8. _________ is a process in which an insurance company decides whether to accept or reject an application for a policy.
9. Mediclaim Insurance Policies do not cover ambulance charges. (True/False)
10.Time is precious, Time is _________.
11.Oral communication is a form of non-verbal communication. (True/False)
12.Barriers in communication
(a) make it more effective
(b) make it less effective
(c) do not have any effect on it