CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Information Technology
Subject :Information Technology
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 80
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections :
I. Section A
- Multiple choice questions/Fill in the blanks/Direct questions :contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
II. Section B
- Long answer/Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
Section – A
1. We really enjoyed _________ on the trip to Manali last month. 1
2. My house is a _________ two-bedroom flat in Mayur Lok. 1
3. SoundSentry is designed to help users with _________ impairments.
4. ISP stands for _________ .
5. _________ can be used to break continuous text to one or more sentences.
6. _________ can be used for inserting information at the top of each page automatically.
7. On selecting _________, the first character in all the words of the selected sentences will be converted to Capital Letter.
8. Conditional formatting is available under _________ group in Home tab.
9. Chart option is available in _________ group under the Insert tab.
10.A _________ software provides the user an electronic version of a calendar.
11.Print option is available under _________ menu.
12.Calendar software allows the user to _________ to other users’ meeting request.