CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Marketing And Sales
Subject : Marketing And Sales
Time allowed : 2 hours
Maximum Marks : 50
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 31 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 23 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections :
I. SECTION A
- Multiple choice questions/Fill in the blanks/Direct questions : contains total 12 questions of 1 mark each. Answer any 10 questions.
- Very short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 2 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
- Short answer type questions : contains total 7 questions of 3 marks each. Answer any 5 questions.
II. SECTION B
- Long answer/Essay type questions : contains total 5 questions of 5 marks each. Answer any 3 questions.
SECTION – A
Attempt any ten questions.
1. Name the channel of distribution that is used for selling goods through mail order.
2. The breaking of market into smaller units consisting of people with similar tastes and behaviour is called
(d) All of the above
3. Big Bazaar and Reliance have positioned themselves as economical stores. Identify the type of positioning strategy adopted by them.
(a) On the basis of price
(b) On the basis of quality
(c) On the basis of users
(d) On the basis of customer benefit
4. Name the highest post in sales to which a sales manager can be promoted.
5.When a product is successfully priced higher than its objective monetary value, then the related customer value is called
(a) Positive customer value
(b) Negative customer value
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of the above
6. The first step in the salesperson’s overview is
(c) Placing presentation
(d) Objections and handling objections
7. Advertising and sales promotion are the examples of which P of Marketing Mix ?
8. What has become almost mandatory for a salesman to facilitate expert discussion ?
9. A list of questions is prepared before selling a product by a salesman. What is it called ?
10. Factors like age group, income level and gender are considered in which type of segmentation ?
11. What is meant by functional relationship ?
12. During the presentation the customer might show some curiosity or raise certain questions. What is it called ?