CBSE Class-10 Exam 2019 : All India Scheme
Question Paper-Paper-National Cadet Corps
- Subject :Paper-National Cadet Corps
- Time allowed : 3 hours
- Maximum Marks : 70
- Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) Do not write anything on the question paper.
(ii) Part I is compulsory for all.
In Part II answer only the part as per your chosen wing :
- (a) Common Subject – 17 Questions – 49 Marks.
- (b) Special Subject – 7 Questions – 21 Marks.
(iii) There is no overall choice in the paper. However, there is no negative marking.
(iv) Use of calculators/electronic gadgetry/mobiles, etc. is not permitted.
(v) Do not write any personal details in the paper.
1. What does ‘Lotus’ represent in the NCC flag ?
2.In vishram position, what is the distance between the feet ?
3.Give any two advantages of cycle expedition.
4. Name the insects which are the carriers of the germs of Malaria, Dengue and Filariasis.
5. Name the factors mainly responsible for air-pollution.
6. What is the procedure of Ground Arms (Bhumi Shastr) ? Explain it.
7. Mention the laws of aiming.
8. For creating a sense of adventure and to develop confidence and courage in the NCC cadets, what type of activities are organised ? Name any four of these activities.