Disclaimer: This website is NOT associated with CBSE, for official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
General Instructions :
(i) Answer any five questions.
(ii) All questions carry equal marks.
(iii) Question no. 8 is compulsory.
1. Describe the structure and tuning of Tanpura.
2. Give life sketch and contribution to music of any one of the following :
(a) Miyan Tansen
(b) Ustad Faiyaz Khan
3. Describe the origin and development of Khayal or Dhrupad form of Hindustani Music.
4.Define any two of the following :
5.Describe any two of the following Talas and write their Thekas with Thah and Dugun :
6. Describe in detail any two of the following Ragas :
7. Describe Thumri and Tarana.
8. Write the notation of a Drut Khyal in any one of the prescribed Ragas from your syllabus.
NEW! CBSE Board E-BOOKS PDF
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2022 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: This website is not associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in