(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2023-24 : Carnatic Music (Vocal)
Disclaimer: This website is NOT associated with CBSE, for official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.gov.in
(Download) CBSE Class-10 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2023-24 :Carnatic Music (Vocal)
Class- X Carnatic Music (Vocal)
Sample Question Paper 2023-24
Max. Marks: 15
1. The ragas which does not have regular order of swaras in the scale is known as…
2. To conceive the 72 mela karta Scheme, How many swaras has been used?
1. Sapta swaras
2. Dwadasa swaras
3. Shodasa swaras
4. Dwavimsadi swaras
3.Select the bhashanga raga form the following.
1. Sudha saveri
2. Sudha dhanyasi
4. Sriranjini 4. Select a three anya swara bhashanga raga
4. Ananada Bhairavi
5. The part which connects charanam with Pallavi in Pada Varnam is known as…
1. Pada grabham
2. Anu bandham.
6. Choose the correct statement.
1. Koteeswara Iyer is known as Tamil Tyagaraja.
2. Koteesswara Iyer was in the lineag of kavi kunjara Bharati
3. Notation was introduted by Tyagaraja.
4. Kriti is a prominent musical form in a music concert. Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
1. A &B
2. B& C
3. B& D
4. C& D