Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Capital Market Operations
Subject : Capital Market Operations
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
(i) Answer 1 mark questions in about 20 words.
(ii) Answer 2 marks questions in about 20 –30 words.
(iii) Answer 3 marks questions in about 30–40 words.
(iv) Answer 5 marks questions in about 100 words.
Attempt any 9 questions from this section. All questions are of 1 mark each.
1. Name the two mediums through which the secondary market operates.
2. How is the market capitalization of companies listed on an Exchange computed ?
3. List the investment avenues provided by the financial market to reallocate savings.
4. Give the expanded form of NEAT.
5. How is a member’s net worth calculated ?
6. List the different categories of Dominant Promoter Groups.
7. Are there any entry/exit barriers to the membership of NSE ?
8. State the role of a Branch Manager in the Corporate Hierarchy.
9. Define ‘Post Close Market’.
10.How does Book Entry System of Depository operate ?
11.Define ‘Insider’ under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 1992.
12.Define ‘Financial Ratio’.
Attempt any 10 questions from this section. All questions are of 2 marks each.
13. How does Demutualization help to govern the stock exchanges efficiently ?
14. How does Globalisation provide an international platform to the Indian securities ?
15. List the documents that are submitted by a Trading Member to the Membership Department of the Exchange to appoint a Sub-Broker.
16. What information is displayed on the security descriptor ? Explain briefly.
17. What is meant by ‘Index Trading’ ?
18. How does stop-loss apply during trading in NEAT system ?
19. NSE is the first Stock Exchange in India to launch internet trading in February 2000. How does it work ?
20. How is VaR Margin collected ? Describe briefly.