(Download) CBSE: Class XII Fashion Studies Question Paper - 2018
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
Question Papers For Board Examinations 2018
Class – XII
Subject – Fashion Studies
Subject :- Fashion Studies
Class : XII
Year : 2018
General Instructions :
Please check that this question paper contains 7 printed pages.
Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
Please check that this question paper contains 28 questions.
Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
1. Give two examples of self-beautification in ancient times.
2. How can you draft a basic block to fit an individual figure ?
3. What is the difference between a shirt and a T-shirt ?
4. Diagrammatically show warp and weft grain lines.
5. Elaborate the term ‘Indiennes’.
6. Why is dart-manipulation done in patterns ?
7. Name two fabrics that are obtained from plant sources.
8. Briefly describe the distinctive and impractical ‘Poulaine’ shoe of Medieval France.
9. ‘‘During World War I, the role of women was affected by currency devaluation.’’ Give reasons.
10. Give symbols and abbreviations used for the following on a pattern :
(c) Centre Back
(d) Grain line on fold