(Download) CBSE: Class XII Theatre Studies Question Paper - 2019
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
Question Papers For Board Examinations 2019
Class – XII
Subject – Theatre Studies
Subject : Theatre Studies
Class : XII
Year : 2019
General Instructions :
(i) There are 24 questions in all.
(ii) All the questions are compulsory.
(iii) Questions no. 1 to 5 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 15 words.
(iv) Questions no. 6 to 10 are short-answer questions carrying 2 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 50 words.
(v) Questions no. 11 to 17 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each.Answer to each of these should not exceed 75 words.
(vi) Questions no. 18 to 21 are short-answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 150 words.
(vii) Questions no. 22 to 24 are long-answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to each of these should not exceed 200 words.
1. What two important aspects must a costume reflect in a play ?
2. Name the type of make-up that is generally used to correct the actor’s skin tone and to make him/her look attractive on stage.
3. What is the purpose of theatre as an activity ?
4. State two characteristics of Parsi theatre.
5. What is the aim behind the conceptualization of Zonal Cultural Centres ?
6. ‘‘Clothing and various costumes worn in a play have a very important role to play.’’ In the light of the above statement, explain what should a costume designer aim at.
7. Sucheta is actively involved in scheduling and planning of rehearsals, making sure that actors report on time, blocking dates for the show, etc. Identify and explain the role played by Sucheta.