CBSE Class-12 Exam 2020 : Question Paper (Political Science)
- Subject :-Political Science
- Class : XII
- Year : 2020
1. How long did East Pakistan and West Pakistan remain together as one country ? 1
Which community dominates the politics of Sri Lanka ? 1
2. Which one of the following States is not a Baltic Republic ? 1
3. Which country among the following is not a member of SAARC ? 1
4. Correct the following statement and rewrite in your answer-book :
NATO came into existence in June 1949 and it was an association of 11 States.
5. Identify any one reason for the aspiration of democracy in South Asia. 1 1
6. Resistance to globalisation in India has come from which cultural influence ? Give any one example. 1
7. Identify the following statement about the global commons as true or false : 1
The countries of the North are more concerned about the protection of the global commons than the countries of the South.
8. Security is related to which types of threats ? 1
9. Which was the first state created on the basis of language in free India ? 1