CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper-Business Studies
- Please check that this question paper contains 15 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 25 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains five Sections : A, B, C, D and E.
(ii) Section A contains questions 1 to 8 carrying one mark each. Answers to these questions may be given in one word or a sentence.
(iii) Section B contains questions 9 to 13 carrying three marks each. Answers to these questions may be given in 50 – 75 words.
(iv) Section C contains questions 14 to 19 carrying four marks each. Answers to these questions may be given in about 120 words.
(v) Section D contains questions 20 to 22 carrying five marks each. Answers to these questions may be given in about 150 words.
(vi) Section E contains questions 23 to 25 carrying six marks each. Answers to these questions may be given in about 200 words.
(vii) There is no over-all-choice in the question paper, however an internal choice has been provided in 3 questions of one mark, 2 questions of three marks, 2 questions of four marks, 1 question of five marks and 1 question of six marks. You have to attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
1. Give the meaning of functional structure.
2. Distinguish between ‘Principles of Management’ and ‘Techniques of Management’.
Distinguish between ‘Time study’ and ‘Motion study’.
3. Name the method of training in which the trainee works under the guidance of a master worker.
Name the type of barrier of communication which refers to problems and obstructions in the process of encoding and decoding of message into words or impressions.
4. What is meant by ‘Branding’ ?
What is meant by ‘Pricing’ ?
5. Archana is a pure vegetarian. She went to a popular food chain shop and asked for a packaged ‘Veg-Biryani’. While eating the same she noticed that it had some non-vegetarian content. Neither the advertisement, nor the label on the package showed that the product had non-vegetarian content. Name the consumer right under which Archana can claim for compensation as per the provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
6.‘Technological Upgradation’ affects one of the types of capital requirement of an organisation. Identify the type of capital affected with reference to the above statement.
7. Raj and Riya are working in different departments of Leo Infocom. One day at lunch time Riya told Raj that due to recession many people are going to be retrenched soon from the organisation. Name the type of communication that took place between Raj and Riya.
8. Raj Auto Ltd. was engaged in manufacturing motor cycles. Its long term objective was to capture the market by increasing sales every year. For this it analysed the pricing policy of the competitors. To achive this objective it decided to offer a discount of < 3,000 and free insurance on purchase of every motor cycle. This attracted the customers and the sales increased. Identify the type of plan being followed by Raj Auto Ltd.