CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper-Capital Market Operations
- Please check that this question paper contains 7 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 33 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
General Instructions :
(i) This question paper contains 33 questions out of which the candidate needs to attempt only 25 questions.
(ii) Question paper is divided into two sections.
Part I contains questions 1 to 12 of 1 mark each out of which any 10 questions are to be attempted.
Part II contains questions 13 to 19 of 2 marks each out of which any 5 questions are to be attempted
Part III contains questions 20 to 26 of 3 marks each out of which any 5 questions are to be attempted.
Contains questions 27 to 33 of 5 marks each out of which any 5 questions are to be attempted.
(iii) All questions of a particular section must be placed in the correct order.
Attempt any ten questions.
1. Name the market that offers new issues (IPOs) to the investors.
2. Give the full form of ‘ASBA’.
3. Name the agency that grants licence on VIX to National Stock Exchange.
4. State the basic role of stock broker in the securities market.
5. Who is called a ‘Self Clearing Member’ ?
6. State any two unbusiness-like conducts on the basis of which themembership of a broker can be suspended.
7. What is meant by ‘Open Electronic Consolidated Limit Order Book’ ?
8. What is meant by ‘Securities Payout’ ?
9. When is the account of a member debited through valuation debit ?
10. Define ‘Principal Risk’.
11. Name the institution that allots ISIN for the Government Securities.
12. Who will be considered Beneficiary Owner in the Depository ?