CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper- Computer Science
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 70
General Instructions :
(i) SECTION A refers to programming language C++.
(ii) SECTION B refers to programming language Python.
(iii) SECTION C is compulsory for all.
(iv) Answer either SECTION A or SECTION B.
(v) It is compulsory to mention on the page 1 in the answer-book whether you are attempting SECTION A or SECTION B.
(vi) All questions are compulsory within each section.
(vii) Questions 2(b), 2(d), 3 and 4 have internal choices.
- Please check that this question paper contains 28 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right hand side of the question paper should be written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 7 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
1. (a) Which of the following are valid operators in C++ :
(i) + =
(iii) = /
(vi) = =
(viii) and 2
(b) Write the names of the correct header files, which must be included to compile the code successfully :
char S1="CS", S2="2018";