(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper 2021-22 : Geography
Sample Question Paper (Term-1) 2021-22
Subject Name : Geography
Subject Code: 029
Time Allowed: 90
Minutes Maximum Marks: 35
There are 24 questions in this section. Attempt any 20 questions.
1. Which one of the following Union Territories has the highest density of population?
a) NCT Delhi
b) Andaman and Nicobar Island
2. Arrange the following approaches in a sequential order according to their development.
Choose the correct option.
1. Spatial organization
2. Regional approach
3. Areal differentiation
4. Humanistic approach
(a) 1 4 2 3
(b) 4 1 3 2
(c) 2 3 1 4
(d) 3 2 4 1
3. Panna, Para, Palli, Nagla and Dhani are examples of which of the following settlements?
a) Clustered Settlements
b) Semi-Clustered Settlements
c) Dispersed Settlements
d) Hamleted Settlements
4. Which of the following programs sponsored by central government aims at enabling the rural population to conserve water for drinking, irrigation, fisheries and afforestation?
a) Arvary Pani Sansad
d) Narmada bachao
5. Population of India according to Occupation can be categorized into:
a) Main workers, Marginal workers, Non workers
b) Marginal workers, Household industrial workers, Non workers
c) Agricultural labourers, Marginal workers, Non workers
d) Cultivators, Main workers, Marginal workers
6. Who among the following developed the concept of ‘human development’?
a) Ellen C. Semple
b) Dr Mahbub-ul-haq
c) Kanwar Sen
d) Griffith Tailor
7. Which one of the following is not a plantation crop?
8. Which of the following best describes ‘development’?
a) An increase in size
b) A constant in size
c) A positive change in quality
d) A simple change in quality