(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme 2017-18 : Graphics
(i) All the eight questions are compulsory which carry equal marks.
(ii) Answers to be written for question nos.1 and 2 in about200 words each. Question nos.6, 7 and 8 are objective type.
1. How did the Indian Painters and Sculptors contribute to the National Freedom Movements? Describe in detail with appropriate examples?
2. Appreciate any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian Graphic print duly based on its
(a) Name of the graphic-artist
(b) Medium & technique
(c) Subject – matter and (d) composition:
(2) Of walls
(3) Whirl pool
3. Which human life-values are expressed in any of the following miniature paintings?
Explain in short:
(a) Bharat Meets Rama at Chitrakuta(Rajasthani School)
(b) Cosmic Dance of Shiva (Pahari School)
4. How far has its painter been successful in depicting the subject-matter of any of the following? Substantiate your answer with suitable examples:
(1) Krishna Lifting Mount Grovardhana(Mughal School)
(2) HazratNizamuddinAuliya and Amir Khusro (Deccan School)
5. Why do you like or dislike the paintings of the Bengal School included in your course of study? Give your appropriate reasons in short.
6. Mention the name of any two graphic-artists, two sculptors and a painter of the contemporary (modern) Indian Art included in your course of study, who are very important in your view.
7. Mention the names of any five painters of the Rajasthani and Pahari School of Miniature Painting included in your course of study.
8. Mention the titles of any five Mughal and Deccani miniature paintings included in your course of study.