NEW! CBSE Papers PDF: Class-X, Class-XII
Disclaimer: This website is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in
General Instructions: Answer all the 5 sections:
1. Mention the title of painting done by Painter Nihal Chand of the Rajasthani School?
a) Radha (Bani Thani)
b) Krishna lifting mountain
c) Krishna with Gopies
d) Maru Ragini
2. In which its sub school the famous miniature painting of the Deccan school ‘Chand Bibi playing
polo (Chaugan) is made:
a) Bijapur Sub School
b) Gol Konda Sub School
c) Ahmadnagar Sub School
d) Hyderabad Sub School
3. In which medium the Rajasthani miniature paintings are made?
a) Oil colors
b) Pastel Colors
c) Water colors
d) Acrylic colors
4. Contemporary (modern) Indian graphic print depicts the concept of fertility and
power of worship.
b) Man Women and Tree
d) Of Walls
5. The famous painter of the Mughal School has brilliantly depicted the marriage procession of the Mughal Prince
a) Ustad Faquirullah Khan
c) Haji Madni
d) Usdad Mansoor
6. Mention the title painting done by the painters Nand Lal Bose of the Bengal School.
a) Journey’s End
c) Shiv & Sati
NEW! GET EMAIL ALERTS
CBSE Sample Papers
Home | CBSE-X | CBSE-XII | Papers | E-Books |
© 2021 - CBSEPORTAL.COM - India's First Online Community Website For CBSE Students.
CBSE X, CBSE XII, AIEEE, AIPMT - Papers, Mock Exams, Books, Results and More...
Disclaimer: cbseportal.com is not at associated with CBSE, For official website of CBSE visit - www.cbse.nic.in