CBSE Class-12 Exam 2019 : Marking Scheme
Question Paper, Mathematics
CBSE Class-12 Exam 2019 : Mathematics
- Year : 2019
- Marking Scheme — Mathematics
1. You are aware that evaluation is the most important process in the actual and correct assessment of the candidates. A small mistake in evaluation may lead to serious problems which may affect the future of the candidates, education system and teaching profession. To avoid mistakes, it is requested that before starting evaluation, you must read and understand the spot evaluation guidelines carefully. Evaluation is a 10-12 days mission for all of us. Hence, it is necessary that you put in your best efforts in this process.
2. Evaluation is to be done as per instructions provided in the Marking Scheme. It should not be done according to one’s own interpretation or any other consideration. Marking Scheme should be strictly adhered to and religiously followed. However, while evaluating, answers which are based on latest information or knowledge and/or are innovative, they may be assessedfor their correctness otherwise and marks be awarded to them.
3. The Head-Examiner must go through the first five answer books evaluated by each evaluator on the first day, to ensure that evaluation has been carried out as per the instructions given in the Marking Scheme. The remaining answer books meant for evaluation shall be given only after ensuring that there is no significant variation in the marking of individual evaluators.
4. If a question has parts, please award marks on the right-hand side for each part. Marks awarded for different parts of the question should then be totaled up and written in the left-hand margin and encircled.
5. If a question does not have any parts, marks must be awarded in the left hand margin and encircled.
6. If a student has attempted an extra question, answer of the question deserving more marks should be retained and the other answer scored out.
7. No marks to be deducted for the cumulative effect of an error. It should be penalized only once.
8. A full scale of marks 0 to 100 has to be used. Please do not hesitate to award full marks if the answer deserves it.
9. Every examiner has to necessarily do evaluation work for full working hours i.e. 8 hours every day and evaluate 25 answer books per day.