CBSE Class-10 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper- Social Science
1. Why was Otto Von Bismarck considered as the architect of the unified Germany ?
Why were the Vietnamese provinces like Nghe An and Ha Tinh called as ‘‘electrical fuses’’ ?
2. Why did Martin Luther say that ‘Printing is the ultimate gift of God and the greatest one’ ?
Why did Premchand reject the nostalgic obsession with ancient history ?
3. Favourable conditions for wind energy exist in Western Rajasthan and Gujarat, but they have not been utilised and developed to the maximum. It falls in which category of resources ?
Water is a compound of two inflammable gases, hydrogen and oxygen, which can be used as a rich source of energy. However, we do not have the required technical ‘know-how’ to use them for this purpose. What kind of resources can these gases be put in ?
4. Why was there an acute problem in Brussels during 1950s and 1960s between the two communities ?
5. How do the Demand Deposits offer facilities ?
How is Double coincidence of wants not appreciable in the contemporary scenario ?
6. How has globalisation enabled the national companies to emerge as Multinational Companies (MNCs) ?
7. If you have to buy a bottle of packed drinking water for your journey,which logo will you try to find on it to ensure the quality ?