CBSE Class-12 Compartment Exam 2019 : Question Paper- Psychology
PART A (1 mark each)
1. Rohan has just taken a test that is designed to predict his future achievement or performance. What kind of a test has he taken ?
(a) Aptitude test
(b) Projective test
(c) Intelligence test
(d) Creativity test
2. The defence mechanism in which anxiety provoking behaviours or thoughts are totally dismissed by the unconscious is known as _________ .
3. In _________ , the individual has a distorted body image that leads her/him to see herself/himself as overweight.
4. The behavioural component of attitude is also called the ________ aspect.
5. Which of the following is not an example of a primary group ?
(c) Political party
6. Often in road rage we see that the angry individual shows aggression towards a weaker person who will not retaliate or react to the aggression.
This is an example of ____________ .
7. A person summarises the ideas of the individual that she/he has received and restates what she/he understands. This is an example of
8. There is said to be consistency between attitude and behaviour when there is a lot of external pressure for the person to behave in a particular way. (True/False)
If we like a teacher, we start liking her/his subject too. This is an example of attitude formation that is learnt through ____________ .
9. Aanya is unable to concentrate towards her studies, as she is unable to stop thinking about the errors that she would make while answering in class. This is known as ____________ .
Raman believes that people around him are plotting against him, spying on him and deliberately victimising him. Raman is experiencing delusions of ___________ .